- COVID-19 Requirements
- Prize Lists
- Show Program
- Online Entry (Cascade) NEW!
- Online Entry (Equestrian Connect)
- Online Entry (HorseShowing.com)
- Tack Stall Orders (Trainers)
- Release Forms (required for all attendees)
- Division and Class Lists
- Class Schedules
- Rules & Info
- Stabling Chart
- Stall Requests (Trainers)
- RV Site Requests
- Golf Car Requests
- Hay, Feed & Shavings Orders
- Grounds Map & Directions
- Photography Sign Up
- Photography Proofs
- Lodging and Dining
5-Day USHJA Hunter Jumper Horse Show
Learn more about ratings and affiliations.
- Outreach Hunter Clear Rounds
- Outreach Jumper Clear Rounds
Thursday – Friday
- USHJA Outreach Jumpers: .70M – .95M
- Schooling Jumpers: 1M -1.15M
Saturday – Sunday
- USHJA Outreach Hunter Derby 2’6″
- 1 round, 10 jumps, 2’9″ options, unlimited fun
- Presented by Sharkey Farm
- USHJA Outreach Hunters: Crossrail to 2’6″
- USHJA Outreach Equitation: Walk/Trot, Trot-A-Pole, Fences to 2’6″
No USEF / USHJA membership or horse registration required! Outreach attendees invited to join free VIP hospitality events run as part of the Pacific Crest Open show.
Requirements for Entry
- A completed and signed Release Form must be included with each entry.
- Enter online via Cascade Horse Shows web site
- Enter online via HorseShowing.com or via EquestrianConnect.com
- Mail to: Show Secretary, Cascade Horse Shows, 311 Avenue C, Snohomish, WA 98290
- Email to: email@example.com
Stall, RV Site and Other Requests
- Requests can be made conveniently online using the links available here and on our Shows page
Arrivals and DeparturesArrivals: Except for the Pacific Crest Preview, you may arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 8am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (360) 573-4360. Early arrivals incur a per night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Pacific Crest Preview Arrivals: Due to an overlapping event at the Horse Park, arrivals earlier than 1:00 pm on Friday July 9 must be prearranged with the Show Office. Please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Departures: Please depart by Sunday 7 pm. For June shows: If attending both weeks in June or July, the Sunday following week 1 is included at no additional charge. For all other shows and single-week stays: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over Sunday night for a $35 additional charge per horse stall, and you must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. On Sunday night there will be a 10 pm stabling ‘lights out’. Sunday night RV stays incur a $40 ‘per night’ RV fee.