(866) 904-6300 With more than 6,000 acres of forested mountain landscape, Suncadia’s wealth of year round activities make for a perfect Pacific Northwest escape. A picturesque Washington State resort, with 40+ miles of hiking and biking trails, three championship golf courses, local wining & dining, and world class spa treatments.
The Lodge at Suncadia is a grand, full service luxury condominium hotel situated on one of the most prominent sites within Suncadia’s 6,400 acres. Large windows throughout The Lodge overlook the Cle Elum River Valley and Tumble Creek, offering dramatic views of Mount Baldy, Domerie Peak and the Cascade Mountains. 254 full-service rooms featuring a variety of lodging, including: studios, one and two-bedroom guest suites and penthouses.
(509) 649-3099 Representing over 60 vacation homes, All Seasons Vacation Rentals is the largest locally owned rental agency in Kittitas County. Let our local, knowledgeable staff help you find the best accommodations in the area to fit your group size and budget. From affordable getaways in cozy waterfront cabins to luxurious Suncadia golf course retreats, we guarantee we have the ideal vacation experience you are looking for.
(509) 674-0200 Whether you are here for recreation at Lake Easton or to visit Ellensburg 15 miles away, the hospitality of our Cle Elum hotel is unprecedented. Additionally, there's an indoor pool and hot tub, perfect for relaxing after a day of hiking, skiing or snow shoeing. With a great location to the pass, we regularly welcome athletes and recreation lovers here to discover all the Great Northwest has to offer.
(509) 674-5966 Centrally Located In Cle Elum, only 2 minutes off of I-90, and in walking distance to Safeway and many local restaurants & bars such as The Caboose, El Caporal & Beau's pizza and pasta, everything is right at your finger tips. Our hotel is also within close proximity of Washington State Horse Park & there is a large variety of recreational activities available within the area year round.
(509) 674-2380 The award-winning Econo Lodge® Near Suncadia Resort hotel in Cle Elum is easy to find, easy to book and easy on your wallet. You’ll find plenty of local sites, activities and attractions to explore near our pet-friendly Cle Elum discount hotel.
(509) 674-5434 Comfortable, simple and clean, the Chalet Motel offers you a pleasant stay at a good price. Located in unhurried Cle Elum, we give you convenient access to the region's skiing, recreational, tourist and business opportunities. The comforts and services we provide include free WiFi Internet access, microwave ovens, refrigerators, cable TV and coffee and tea in every room.
(509) 674-4548 Nestled in the Cascade Mountains, Stewart Lodge is located in the heart of Cle Elum, Washington...a mere 90 minute scenic drive over Snoqualmie Pass from Seattle and sixty minutes across Blewett Pass to Leavenworth. We offer great low rates and newly remodeled rooms.Call us for specials and getaways.
(509) 674-6555 Dine at the Hoist House. Whether you travel to Swiftwater Cellars for business, leisure activities or an event, our dining options will suit every need. Our Fireside Lounge features an all day menu, happy hour, specialty cocktails and beer and wine. During those months when the sky is blue and you’re dying to dine outside, our patio adjacent to the Fireside Lounge is the place you’ll want to be. Even as the evening comes, our large fire pits will keep you warm and cozy. The patio also extends outside the Hoist House Restaurant if you choose to have your Hoist House dining experience outside. Besides the captivating views, you’ll be equally entertained by your backyard view of golfers teeing off on the Rope Rider Golf Course.
(509) 260-0722 Eclectic Casual Fine Dining… Come in with your shorts on, or your ski boots… Featuring Leather Couches, 2 Fireplaces, Velvet Drapes, and a Corner Bar. Grass fed Eastern Washington Beef, Seasonal Fish, locally sourced food when possible. Vegetarian & Vegan options available. Seasonal Patio Service. Take out available year round. Live Jazz / Piano & Acoustical Music on some weekends. Great Cocktails, 16 reds, and 8 whites, 2 Craft brews on tap, 6 different beers by the bottle. Indoor and outdoor seating.
(509) 649-3599 Pre-Hispanic food was consumed by people in different regions of Mexico and Central America for 6000 years and is still eaten today. These different foods work together to create some incredible flavors unique to each specific locale in which they are prepared. Currently there is a renewed interest in getting back to our culinary roots. Roslyn Mexican Grill has taken this idea by the reigns and is offering many different dishes cooked in the traditional style from several different states in Mexico. Truly authentic food in a warm and cozy atmosphere.
(509) 674-2922 "Like Home for Hungry Travelers" The Cottage Café and Fireside Lounge is your go-to stop in Cle Elum for breakfast served anytime, hearty burgers, sandwiches, and steaks. Added to The Cottage Cafe in 1998, our Fireside Lounge is a cozy haven to enjoy a cocktail, complete with stone fireplace, 3 big screen TVs and friendly bartenders…enjoy!
(509) 674-6816 A family friendly multi-cuisine bistro serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee and drinks. Walk-ins welcome. Good for groups and kids. Take out, catering, and outdoor seating available.
(509) 674-9798 Beau's opened in October 2007 with the idea of sharing great food and warm hospitality. We take pride in our menu, cooking everything from scratch makes our food fresh and unique. Our large fireplace and round tables encourage a friendly atmosphere. Located in historical Cle Elum, the Schober building is one of the first built after the great Cle Elum fire. Come see the beautiful original floors and ceiling with an updated touch. Truly a diamond in the rough. Hope to share our warmth and tasty food with you!
(509) 852-2900 Orchard was conceived by owner Greg Apt who grew up on an orchard in the Wenatchee Valley. Greg built Orchard as a place to highlight local foods and the skill of his chefs as they take the best local ingredients and create edible artwork. The open kitchen concept gives diners a unique perspective and allows them to watch the chefs in action as they prepare foods that are as impressive to look at as they are to eat. Orchard brings the freshest foods from local farmers and ranchers, then transforms these ingredients to create the best in modern cuisine.
(509) 649-2643 Welcome to the legendary Brick Saloon, Washington’s oldest continuously operating bar, established in 1889. From our famous 100 year old bar showcasing the original 23’ running water spittoon, to our basement jail cell, colorful coal mining history, tasty pub fare, and live music every Friday and Saturday night, The Brick is sure to be your favorite roadhouse stop!
(509) 674-6555 Swiftwater Cellars offers you an experience to partake of premium wines made by internationally acclaimed winemakers, dine upon sophisticated Pacific Northwest cuisine made from the freshest ingredients while unwinding, rejuvenating and having fun. Wine tasting room guests may enjoy a tasting flight encompassing five of our hand-selected wines, and wine is available by the bottle or glass.
(509) 904-0957 Heritage Distilling Co. (HDC) is a craft distillery based in Washington with an exciting new location in Roslyn. HDC is the most awarded craft distillery in North America by the American Distilling Institute 5 years in a row (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018). Majority owned by women and family operated, as a Craft Distillery we manage the entire process of making our spirits by hand. Tastings and showroom open daily.
The Roslyn Brewing Company has been brewing hand-crafted and full-flavored beers in the old world tradition since 1990. Our beers are excellent, full-bodied, German-style lagers reminiscent of those brewed by the immigrant miners in our hometown of Roslyn, Washington at the turn of the century. We use only the finest ingredients, including malted barley grown in the Northwest, hops grown in the Yakima Valley, and ice cold snow-fed water from the heart of the Cascades, to produce a full-bodied brew with a flavor that some say has been missing in domestic beers since the enactment of Prohibition.
Our goal is to continue Roslyn's tradition of brewing excellence and bring it to beer lovers everywhere. Try one of our signature lagers today in our taproom or at your local watering hole. We think you will agree that you can taste the tradition of quality.
(509) 649-2355 The museum is a reflection of Roslyn, it's tenacity, love of life and the richly seasoned ethnic mix that once represented more than 20 nationalities, and still does in the genealogy of it's inhabitants and former residents. Coal became the common denominator overcoming language barriers, various ideologies and diverse cultures.The result was and still remains a way of life unique to company towns.
(509) 649-2880 Cle Elum was one of the last cities in the country to use a manual telephone switchboard. In September of 1966, the Cle Elum Historical Telephone Museum was established when Pacific Northwest Bell deeded its building to the Society for a museum of telephone history. It is now the oldest complete telephone museum west of the Mississippi, with displays covering the history of telephone technology from 1876 to the present. In addition to the telephone displays, the museum features a collection of coal mine artifacts which were donated by local miners, and a selection of memorabilia from Cle Elum State Bank, built in 1906 by Frank Carpenter and run under his direction for over 50 years.
(509) 674-2006 The Milwaukee Road’s mid-west train line embarked on a bold Pacific Coast expansion from 1906 to 1909, turning the railroad into a transcontinental giant with over 1300 miles of new track being built simultaneously from many points in the west. The Depot, built in 1909, was the site where train operations were organized, crew changes were made, and telegraph communication was possible. Today, after a one million dollar rehabilitation led by Cascade Rail Foundation, the depot provides access to the history of the railroad. The former waiting room contains historical exhibits and the agent’s office features a working telegraph display. The “beanery”, which served meals 24 hours a day to employees and townspeople, has been reestablished as a functional restaurant space. Smokey’s Bar-B-Que operates the restaurant and the exhibit area is open the same hours as the restaurant.
(509) 962-7204 The nearby city of Ellensburg is home to a number of unique businesses, dining, shopping and attractions, including Central Washington University. Each year since 1923 on Labor Day weekend the Ellensburg Rodeo wows visitors from across the West. In July, check out Jazz in the Valley. And Spring through Fall, visit the Farmer's Market downtown.
The park lies off of I-90 in Cle Elum, WA, with easy access from all over the region. Nestled in the "Heart of the Cascades", the site has 112 acres of gently sloping terrain and is five minutes from Suncadia Resort which offers a variety of lodging, dining and recreational amenities in addition to those in the Cle Elum, Roslyn and Ellensburg areas.