- COVID-19 Requirements
- Prize Lists
- Show Program
- Online Entry (Cascade) NEW!
- Online Entry (Equestrian Connect)
- Online Entry (HorseShowing.com)
- Tack Stall Orders (Trainers)
- Release Forms (required for all attendees)
- Division and Class Lists
- Class Schedules
- Rules & Info
- Stabling Chart
- Stall Requests (Trainers)
- RV Site Requests
- Golf Car Requests
- Hay, Feed & Shavings Orders
- Grounds Map & Directions
- Photography Sign Up
- Photography Proofs
- Lodging and Dining
5-Day USEF Hunter Jumper Horse Show
Learn more about ratings and affiliations.
Learn more about our Spotlight Events
Reminder: all 4 and 5-year-old horses show free!
- $2,000 Pacesetter Mini Prix 1.15M
- Presented by Pacesetter Properties
- $1,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby 3’
- Presented by Brick Road Farms
- $1,000 USHJA Jumper Classic Series
- Presented by the Ansara Patterson and Geneva Financial
- Cascade Children’s/Adult Jumper Team Challenge
- Teams of 3; run in Nation’s Cup style
- Oh Dear, I Need a Beer Pro Challenge
- Presented by Roslyn Brewery
- Voltaire Need for Speed™ Open Jumper
- Presented by Voltaire Design
- Win $500 worth of Voltaire Design accessories!
- Rising Stars™ Leadline
- Cascade Canine Derby
- Presented by Evolution Equestrian
- Free VIP Hospitality and Visitor Parties
Cascade Circuit Cup EligibleAll competition accrues points toward our Cascade Circuit Cup season championship awards presented in September at the finish of the Cascade Finals.
Requirements For Entry
- Entrants in rated competition must have valid, active USEF and USHJA memberships or pay a show pass fee. (Outreach-only exhibitors exempted.)
- Completion of USEF Safe Sport Training is required for adults (18 years and older) when participating in USEF rated activities. (Outreach only exhibitors exempted.) See the FAQ for more details.
- Microchipping: All horses competing in USEF-licensed and/or USHJA sanctioned competitions must be microchipped to compete. Exception: USHJA Outreach classes, USEF Opportunity classes, leadline, and walk-trot do not have to be microchipped. See the FAQ for more information about the microchipping requirement.
- All attendees (exhibitors, trainers, officials, staff, family members, etc.) must complete and sign required release forms prior to being admitted to the competition grounds.
- Enter online via Cascade Horse Shows web site
- Enter online via HorseShowing.com or via EquestrianConnect.com
- Mail to: Show Secretary, Cascade Horse Shows, 311 Avenue C, Snohomish, WA 98290
- Email to: email@example.com
Stall, RV Site and Other Requests
- Requests can be made conveniently online using the links available here and on our Shows page
Arrivals and DeparturesArrivals: Except for the Pacific Crest Preview, you may arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 8am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (360) 573-4360. Early arrivals incur a per night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Pacific Crest Preview Arrivals: Due to an overlapping event at the Horse Park, arrivals earlier than 1:00 pm on Friday July 9 must be prearranged with the Show Office. Please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Departures: Please depart by Sunday 7 pm. For June/July shows: If attending both shows in June or July, the Sunday following week 1 is included at no additional charge. For all other shows and single-show stays: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over Sunday night for a $35 additional charge per horse stall, and you must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. On Sunday night there will be a 10 pm stabling ‘lights out’. Sunday night RV stays incur a $40 ‘per night’ RV fee.