- Competitor Portal
- Prize List
- Show Program
- Entry & Release Form
- Online Entry (Equestrian Connect)
- Online Entry (HorseShowing.com)
- Release Form (required w/ online entry)
- Division and Class Lists
- Class Schedules
- Rules & Info
- Stabling Chart
- Stall Reservations
- RV Site Reservations
- Golf Car Reservations
- Feed, Hay & Shavings Orders
- Grounds Map & Directions
- Photography Sign Up
- Photography Proofs
- Lodging and Dining
5-Day USEF Hunter Jumper Horse Show
Learn more about ratings and affiliations.
iPreliminary information: some details may change as we get closer to our show dates.
Learn more about our Spotlight Events
Reminder: all 4 and 5-year-old horses show free!
- $9,999 Horseware Grand Prix 1.30m
- Presented by The Absolute Horse
- $2,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby
- Presented by Brick Road Farms
- $1,000 USHJA Green Hunter Challenge
- Presented by Olson’s Tack Shop
- $1,000 Cascade DerbyCross™
- Our fan-favorite hunter & jumper crossover event is back, presented by Beluxari Eq.
- $1,000 USHJA Jumper Classic Series
- Presented by the Ansara Patterson and Geneva Financial
- Rosé All Day Amateur Classic
- Presented by OS Winery
- Compete in a real hunter hack while holding a glass of rosé wine.. Don’t spill it!
- Voltaire Need for Speed™ Open Jumper
- Presented by Voltaire Design
- Win $500 worth of Voltaire Design accessories!
- $500 Junior / Amateur Hunt & Handy
- Presented by Smokey Wood Farm
- No Joke, Hold My Coke Classic
- Presented by Long Farms
- A fun team class for the under 21 set!
- Parents on Parade™ Leadline
- Woodbrook Hunter Pace
- Presented by Woodbrook Hunt Club
- Free VIP Hospitality and Visitors Parties
Cascade Circuit Cup EligibleAll competition accrues points toward our Cascade Circuit Cup season championship awards presented in September at the finish of the Cascade Finals.
Requirements For Entry
- All entrants must have valid, active USEF and USHJA memberships.
- Completion of USEF Safe Sport Training is required for adults (18 years and older) to participate in USEF activities, including competitions. See the FAQ for more details.
- Microchipping: All horses competing in USEF-licensed and/or USHJA sanctioned competitions must be microchipped to compete. Exception: USHJA Outreach classes, USEF Opportunity classes, leadline, and walk-trot do not have to be microchipped. See the FAQ for more information about the microchipping requirement.
- A completed and signed Release Form must be included with each entry.
- Enter online via HorseShowing.com or via EquestrianConnect.com
- Mail to: Alison Gerami, Cascade Horse Shows, 24431 Chancellor Ct., Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Forms and Reservations
- Reserve online using our Competitor Portal
Arrivals and DeparturesArrivals: Plan to arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 8am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (253) 350-6579. Early arrivals incur a per night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Departures: Please depart by Sunday 7 pm. For June shows: If attending both weeks in June, the Sunday following week 1 is included at no additional charge. For all other shows and single-week stays: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over Sunday night for a $35 additional charge per horse stall, and you must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. On Sunday night there will be a 10 pm stabling ‘lights out’. Sunday night RV stays incur a $40 ‘per night’ RV fee.