5-Day USEF Hunter Jumper Horse Show
Spotlight and Featured Classes
Learn more about our Spotlight Classes
Reminder: 4 and 5-year-old horses may show free!
- $5,000 Whittier Trust Grand Prix
Presented by WHITTIER TRUST
- $2,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby
Presented by BRICK ROAD FARMS
- $1,000 USHJA Green Hunter Challenge 3’ or 3’3”
Presented by OLSON’S TACK SHOP
- $1,000 Cascade Welcome 1.30m
This class is included in the Jumper 1.30m section
- $750 Need for Speed™ Open Jumper 1.10 or 1.20m
Presented by VOLTAIRE DESIGN
- $750 Fuerza Pro-Am Challenge 1.00m
Presented by FUERZA EQUESTRIAN
- $500 Junior/Amateur Hunt & Handy
Presented by HELITE Equestrian
- $500 Rosé All Day Amateur Classic
Presented by BEMER EQUESTRIAN
- Parents On Parade™ Leadline
Presented by KERRITS EQUESTRIAN
- Cascade Memorial Cup
Presented by MERIDIAN PEAKS FARM
Offered exclusively at the Swiftwater Invitational (week 1)
- Free VIP Hospitality and Visitors Parties
Presented by Wilco Purina, Pacesetter Properties, Equidae Farm, and Magnolia Ridge
Cascade Circuit Cup Eligible
All competition accrues points toward our Cascade Circuit Cup season championship awards presented in September at the finish of the Cascade Finals.
Requirements For Entry
- Entrants in rated competition must have valid, active USEF and USHJA memberships or pay a show pass fee. (Outreach-only exhibitors exempted.)
- Completion of USEF Safe Sport Training is required for adults (18 years and older) when participating in USEF rated activities. (Outreach only exhibitors exempted.) See the FAQ for more details.
- Microchipping: All horses competing in USEF-licensed and/or USHJA sanctioned competitions must be microchipped to compete. Exception: USHJA Outreach classes, USEF Opportunity classes, leadline, and walk-trot do not have to be microchipped. See the FAQ for more information about the microchipping requirement.
- All attendees (exhibitors, trainers, officials, staff, family members, etc.) must complete and sign required release forms prior to being admitted to the competition grounds.
EntriesOnce entries have opened, use these convenient options:
- Enter online via:
- Mail to: Show Secretary, Cascade Horse Shows, 311 Avenue C, Snohomish, WA 98290
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stall, RV Site and Other Requests
- Requests can be made conveniently online from our Competitor Resources page
Arrivals and Departures
Arrivals: You may arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 8am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at email@example.com. Early arrivals incur a per night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Departures: Please depart by Sunday 7 pm. For June shows: If attending both shows in June, the Sunday following week 1 is included at no additional charge. For all other shows and single-show stays: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over Sunday night for a $35 additional charge per horse stall, and you must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. On Sunday night there will be a 10 pm stabling ‘lights out’. Sunday night RV stays incur a $40 ‘per night’ RV fee.