4-Day USEF Hunter Jumper Horse Show
The Cascade Finals is a 2023 USHJA Outreach Festival event.
Spotlight and Featured Classes
Learn more about our Spotlight Classes
Reminder: 4 and 5-year-old horses may show free!
- $2,000 Cascade Mini Prix
Presented by TNT Farrier Services
- $1,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby
Presented by Brick Road Farms
- $1,000 Luxury DerbyCross™ 3’-3’3” | .90m
Presented by Beluxari Eq
- $1,000 Cascade Welcome 1.20m
This class is included in the Jumper 1.20m section
- $750 Need for Speed™ Open Jumper 1.10 or 1.20m
Presented by Voltaire Design
- $500 Rosé All Day Amateur Classic
- Rising Stars™ Leadline
Presented by Kerrits Equestrian
- Cascade Canine Derby
Presented by Evolution Equestrian
Cascade Circuit Cup Eligible
All competition accrues points toward our Cascade Circuit Cup season championship awards presented in September at the finish of the Cascade Finals.
Requirements For Entry
- Entrants in rated competition must have valid, active USEF and USHJA memberships or pay a show pass fee. (Outreach-only exhibitors exempted.)
- Completion of USEF Safe Sport Training is required for adults (18 years and older) when participating in USEF rated activities. (Outreach only exhibitors exempted.) See the FAQ for more details.
- Microchipping: All horses competing in USEF-licensed and/or USHJA sanctioned competitions must be microchipped to compete. Exception: USHJA Outreach classes, USEF Opportunity classes, leadline, and walk-trot do not have to be microchipped. See the FAQ for more information about the microchipping requirement.
- All attendees (exhibitors, trainers, officials, staff, family members, etc.) must complete and sign required release forms prior to being admitted to the competition grounds.
EntriesOnce entries have opened, use these convenient options:
- Enter online via:
- Email to: email@example.com
Stall, RV Site and Other Requests
- Requests can be made conveniently online from our Competitor Resources page
Arrivals and Departures
Arrivals: You may arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 10 am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early arrivals incur a per-night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Departures: Departure is by Sunday 7 pm of your final showing week. Sunday nights in between consecutive shows are included at no additional charge. Sunday stay-over prior to departure: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over the Sunday night prior to your departure for an additional per-night fee per stall and per RV space, as applies. You must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. Fees will be assessed for unclean stalls and/or stall damage. See Prize List for details.