- Competitor Portal
- Prize List
- Show Program
- Entry & Release Form
- Online Entry (Equestrian Connect)
- Online Entry (HorseShowing.com)
- Release Form (required w/ online entry)
- Division and Class Lists
- Class Schedules
- Rules & Info
- Stabling Chart
- Stall Reservations
- RV Site Reservations
- Golf Car Reservations
- Feed, Hay & Shavings Orders
- Grounds Map & Directions
- Photography Sign Up
- Photography Proofs
- Lodging and Dining
5-Day USEF Hunter Jumper Horse Show
- $5,000 Whittier Trust Welcome Prix 1.30m
- Presented by Whittier Trust
- $2,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby
- Presented by Brick Road Farms
- Rosé All Day Amateur Classic
- $1,000 USHJA Green Hunter Challenge
- Presented by Olson’s Tack Shop
- $750 Capt. Morgan Pro-Am Challenge
- Presented by Encanto Valley Farm
- Parents on Parade™ Leadline
- Presented by Cypress Farm
- Free VIP Hospitality and Visitors Parties
Cascade Circuit Cup EligibleAll competition accrues points toward our Cascade Circuit Cup season championship awards presented in September at the finish of the Cascade Finals.
Requirements For Entry
- All entrants must have valid, active USEF and USHJA memberships.
- Completion of USEF Safe Sport Training is required for adults (18 years and older) to participate in USEF activities, including competitions. See the FAQ for more details.
- Microchipping: All horses competing in USEF-licensed and/or USHJA sanctioned competitions must be microchipped to compete. Exception: USHJA Outreach classes, USEF Opportunity classes, leadline, and walk-trot do not have to be microchipped. See the FAQ for more information about the microchipping requirement.
- A completed and signed Release Form must be included with each entry.
- Enter online via HorseShowing.com or via EquestrianConnect.com
- Mail to: Alison Gerami, Cascade Horse Shows, 24431 Chancellor Ct., Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Forms and Reservations
- Reserve online using our Competitor Portal
TIP! Fill out your forms electronically in Adobe Reader or other PDF software, then save and email the finished form to us!
To easily fill out a form on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Share icon in Safari and then choose Copy to Acrobat. (Get Acrobat free from the App Store or from Google Play)
Arrivals and DeparturesArrivals: Plan to arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 8am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at email@example.com or by phone at (253) 350-6579. Early arrivals incur a per night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Departures: Please depart by Sunday 7 pm. For June shows: If attending both weeks in June, the Sunday following week 1 is included at no additional charge. For all other shows and single-week stays: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over Sunday night for a $35 additional charge per horse stall, and you must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. On Sunday night there will be a 10 pm stabling ‘lights out’. Sunday night RV stays incur a $40 ‘per night’ RV fee.