Copyright © Gary Voth Photography. All rights reserved.
- Prize List
- Show Program
- Entry Form
- Release Form (required with entry)
- Online Entry (Equestrian Connect)
- Online Entry (HorseShowTime)
- Division and Class Lists
- Class Schedules
- Rules & Info
- Stall Map - Stables West
- Stall Map - Stables East
- Golf Car Reservation Form
- RV Site Reservation Form
- Feed, Hay & Shavings Order Form
- Grounds Map & Directions
- Official Photography
- Lodging and Dining
- TIP! Fill out your forms electronically in Adobe Reader or other PDF software, then save and email the finished form to us!
- To easily fill out a form on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Share icon in Safari and then choose Copy to Acrobat. (Get Acrobat free from the App Store or from Google Play)
5-Day USEF Hunter Jumper Horse Show
- $10,000 Horseware Grand Prix 1.30m
- Presented by The Absolute Horse
- $2,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby
- Presented by Brick Road Farms
- $1,000 USHJA Green Hunter Challenge
- Presented by Olson’s Tack Shop
- No Joke, Hold My Coke Classic
- Presented by Long Farms
- A fun team class for the under 21 set!
- Up & Coming Stars Leadline
- Presented by Cypress Farm
- Horsemanship Challenge
- Presented by Magnolia Ridge Training
- Woodbrook Hunter Pace
- Presented by Woodbrook Hunt Club
- Free VIP Hospitality and Visitors Parties
- Including the Karaoke Classic presented by Absolute Hunters & Jumpers
Cascade Circuit Cup EligibleAll competition accrues points toward our Cascade Circuit Cup season championship awards presented in September at the finish of the Cascade Finals.
Requirements For Entry
- All entrants must have valid, active USEF and USHJA memberships.
- Completion of USEF Safe Sport Training is required for adults (18 years and older) to participate in USEF activities, including competitions. See the FAQ for more details.
- Microchipping: All horses competing in USEF-licensed and/or USHJA sanctioned competitions must be microchipped to compete. Exception: USHJA Outreach classes, USEF Opportunity classes, leadline, and walk-trot do not have to be microchipped. See the FAQ for more information about the microchipping requirement.
- A completed and signed Release Form must be included with each entry.
- Enter online via HorseShowTime.com or via EquestrianConnect.com
- Mail to: Barbara Baierle C/O Cascade Horse Shows 1604 33rd Ave Ct SW, Puyallup, WA 98373
- Fax to: 206.374.2877
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Forms and Reservations
- Mail to: Cascade Horse Shows 5516 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA 98053
- FAX to: 206.374.2877
- Email to: email@example.com
- Text to: 540.250.2369
TIP! Fill out your forms electronically in Adobe Reader or other PDF software, then save and email the finished form to us!
To easily fill out a form on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Share icon in Safari and then choose Copy to Acrobat. (Get Acrobat free from the App Store or from Google Play)