5-Day USEF Hunter Jumper Horse Show
- $9,999 Horseware Grand Prix 1.30m
- Presented by The Absolute Horse
- $2,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby
- Presented by Brick Road Farms
- $1,000 USHJA Green Hunter Challenge
- Presented by Olson’s Tack Shop
- No Joke, Hold My Coke Classic
- Presented by Long Farms
- A fun team class for the under 21 set!
- Up & Coming Stars Leadline
- Presented by Cypress Farm
- Horsemanship Challenge
- Presented by Northwest School of Animal Massage
- Woodbrook Hunter Pace
- Presented by Woodbrook Hunt Club
- Free VIP Hospitality and Visitors Parties
- Including the Karaoke Classic presented by Absolute Hunters & Jumpers
Cascade Circuit Cup Eligible
All competition accrues points toward our Cascade Circuit Cup season championship awards presented in September at the finish of the Cascade Finals.
Requirements For Entry
- Entrants in rated competition must have valid, active USEF and USHJA memberships or pay a show pass fee. (Outreach-only exhibitors exempted.)
- Completion of USEF Safe Sport Training is required for adults (18 years and older) when participating in USEF rated activities. (Outreach only exhibitors exempted.) See the FAQ for more details.
- Microchipping: All horses competing in USEF-licensed and/or USHJA sanctioned competitions must be microchipped to compete. Exception: USHJA Outreach classes, USEF Opportunity classes, leadline, and walk-trot do not have to be microchipped. See the FAQ for more information about the microchipping requirement.
- All attendees (exhibitors, trainers, officials, staff, family members, etc.) must complete and sign required release forms prior to being admitted to the competition grounds.
EntriesOnce entries have opened, use these convenient options:
- Enter online via:
- Email to: email@example.com
Stall, RV Site and Other Requests
- Requests can be made conveniently online from our Competitor Resources page
TIP! Fill out your forms electronically in Adobe Reader or other PDF software, then save and email the finished form to us!
To easily fill out a form on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Share icon in Safari and then choose Copy to Acrobat. (Get Acrobat free from the App Store or from Google Play)
Arrivals and Departures
Arrivals: You may arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 10 am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early arrivals incur a per-night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Departures: Departure is by Sunday 7 pm of your final showing week. Sunday nights in between consecutive shows are included at no additional charge. Sunday stay-over prior to departure: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over the Sunday night prior to your departure for an additional per-night fee per stall and per RV space, as applies. You must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. Fees will be assessed for unclean stalls and/or stall damage. See Prize List for details.