4-Day USHJA Outreach Show
Thursday – Friday
- USHJA Outreach Jumpers: .70M – .95M
- Schooling Jumpers: 1M -1.15M
Saturday – Sunday
- USHJA Outreach Hunter Derby 2’6″
- 1 round, 10 jumps, 2’9″ options, unlimited fun
- USHJA Outreach Hunters: Crossrail to 2’6″
- USHJA Outreach Equitation: Walk/Trot, Trot-A-Pole, Fences to 2’6″
No USEF / USHJA membership or horse registration required! Outreach attendees invited to join free VIP hospitality events run as part of the Pacific Crest Open show.
Requirements for Entry
- A completed and signed Release Form must be included with each entry.
EntriesOnce entries have opened, use these convenient options:
- Enter online via:
- Mail to: Show Secretary, Cascade Horse Shows, 311 Avenue C, Snohomish, WA 98290
- Email to: email@example.com
Stall, RV Site and Other Requests
- Requests can be made conveniently online from our Competitor Resources page
TIP! Fill out your forms electronically in Adobe Reader or other PDF software, then save and email the finished form to us!
To easily fill out a form on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Share icon in Safari and then choose Copy to Acrobat. (Get Acrobat free from the App Store or from Google Play)
Arrivals and Departures
Arrivals: You may arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 8am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early arrivals incur a per night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Departures: Please depart by Sunday 7 pm. For June shows: If attending both shows in June, the Sunday following week 1 is included at no additional charge. For all other shows and single-show stays: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over Sunday night for a $35 additional charge per horse stall, and you must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. On Sunday night there will be a 10 pm stabling ‘lights out’. Sunday night RV stays incur a $40 ‘per night’ RV fee.