2-Day USEF Hunter Jumper Horse Show
Learn more about ratings and affiliations.
Learn more about our Spotlight Classes
Reminder: 4 and 5-year-old horses may show free!
- Cascade Circuit Cup Awards
- $2,000 Red Pony Mini Prix
- Presented by Red Pony Equine Insurance
- $1,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby 3’
- Presented by Brick Road Farms
- Voltaire Need for Speed™ Open Jumper
- Presented by Voltaire Design
- Win $500 worth of Voltaire Design accessories!
- $500 Open Hunter Classic 2’9”
- Presented by Signature West Farms
- $500 Open Jumper Classic, .85m to .90m
- Formal attire
- $500 Children’s/Adult Jumper Classic 1.00m
- Presented by Voltaire Design
- $350 Open Hunter Classic 3’
- $250 Open Hunter Classic, 2’3” to 2’6”
- Ride your height
- Rising Stars™ Leadline
- Free VIP Hospitality and Visitors Parties
Cascade Circuit Cup Eligible
All competition accrues points toward our Cascade Circuit Cup season championship awards presented in September at the finish of the Cascade Finals.
Requirements For Entry
- Entrants in rated competition must have valid, active USEF and USHJA memberships or pay a show pass fee. (Outreach-only exhibitors exempted.)
- Completion of USEF Safe Sport Training is required for adults (18 years and older) when participating in USEF rated activities. (Outreach only exhibitors exempted.) See the FAQ for more details.
- Microchipping: All horses competing in USEF-licensed and/or USHJA sanctioned competitions must be microchipped to compete. Exception: USHJA Outreach classes, USEF Opportunity classes, leadline, and walk-trot do not have to be microchipped. See the FAQ for more information about the microchipping requirement.
- All attendees (exhibitors, trainers, officials, staff, family members, etc.) must complete and sign required release forms prior to being admitted to the competition grounds.
EntriesOnce entries have opened, use these convenient options:
- Enter online via:
- Mail to: Show Secretary, Cascade Horse Shows, 311 Avenue C, Snohomish, WA 98290
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stall, RV Site and Other Requests
- Requests can be made conveniently online from our Competitor Resources page
Arrivals and Departures
Arrivals: You may arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 8am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at email@example.com. Early arrivals incur a per night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Departures: Please depart by Sunday 7 pm. For June shows: If attending both shows in June, the Sunday following week 1 is included at no additional charge. For all other shows and single-show stays: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over Sunday night for a $35 additional charge per horse stall, and you must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. On Sunday night there will be a 10 pm stabling ‘lights out’. Sunday night RV stays incur a $40 ‘per night’ RV fee.