- Competitor Portal
- Prize List
- Show Program
- Entry & Release Form
- Online Entry (Equestrian Connect)
- Online Entry (HorseShowing.com)
- Release Form (required w/ online entry)
- Division and Class Lists
- Class Schedules
- Rules & Info
- Stabling Chart
- Stall Reservations
- RV Site Reservations
- Golf Car Reservations
- Feed, Hay & Shavings Orders
- Grounds Map & Directions
- Photography Sign Up
- Photography Proofs
- Lodging and Dining
4-Day USHJA Outreach Show
Learn more about ratings and affiliations.
Thursday – Friday
- USHJA Outreach Jumpers: .70M – .95M
- Schooling Jumpers: 1M -1.15M
Saturday – Sunday
- USHJA Outreach Hunter Derby 2’6″
- 1 round, 10 jumps, 2’9″ options, unlimited fun
- USHJA Outreach Hunters: Crossrail to 2’6″
- USHJA Outreach Equitation: Walk/Trot, Trot-A-Pole, Fences to 2’6″
No USEF / USHJA membership or horse registration required! Outreach attendees invited to join free VIP hospitality events run as part of the Pacific Crest Open show.
Requirements for Entry
- A completed and signed Release Form must be included with each entry.
- Enter online via HorseShowing.com or via EquestrianConnect.com
- Mail to: Alison Gerami, Cascade Horse Shows, 24431 Chancellor Ct., Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Email to: email@example.com
Other Forms and Reservations
- Reserve online using our Competitor Portal
Arrivals and DeparturesArrivals: Plan to arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 8am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (253) 350-6579. Early arrivals incur a per night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Departures: Please depart by Sunday 7 pm. For June shows: If attending both weeks in June, the Sunday following week 1 is included at no additional charge. For all other shows and single-week stays: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over Sunday night for a $35 additional charge per horse stall, and you must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. On Sunday night there will be a 10 pm stabling ‘lights out’. Sunday night RV stays incur a $40 ‘per night’ RV fee.