- Prize List
- Show Program
- Entry Form
- Release Form (required with entry)
- Online Entry (Equestrian Connect)
- Online Entry (HorseShowTime)
- Division and Class Lists
- Class Schedules
- Rules & Info
- Stabling Chart
- Golf Car Reservation Form
- RV Site Reservation Form
- Feed, Hay & Shavings Order Form
- Grounds Map & Directions
- Photography Sign Up
- Photography Proofs
- Lodging and Dining
- TIP! Fill out your forms electronically in Adobe Reader or other PDF software, then save and email the finished form to us!
- To easily fill out a form on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Share icon in Safari and then choose Copy to Acrobat. (Get Acrobat free from the App Store or from Google Play)
4-Day USHJA Outreach Show
iPreliminary information: some details may change as we get closer to our show dates.
Thursday – Friday
- USHJA Outreach Jumpers: .70M – .95M
- Schooling Jumpers: 1M -1.15M
Saturday – Sunday
- USHJA Outreach Hunter Derby 2’6″
- 1 round, 10 jumps, 2’9″ options, unlimited fun
- USHJA Outreach Hunters: Crossrail to 2’6″
- USHJA Outreach Equitation: Walk/Trot, Trot-A-Pole, Fences to 2’6″
No USEF / USHJA membership or horse registration required! Outreach attendees invited to join free VIP hospitality events run as part of the Pacific Crest Open show.
Requirements for Entry
- A completed and signed Release Form must be included with each entry.
- Enter online via HorseShowTime.com or via EquestrianConnect.com
- Mail to: Barbara Baierle C/O Cascade Horse Shows 1604 33rd Ave Ct SW, Puyallup, WA 98373
- Fax to: 206.374.2877
- Email to: email@example.com
Other Forms and Reservations
- Mail to: Cascade Horse Shows 5516 264th Ave NE Redmond, WA 98053
- FAX to: 206.374.2877
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text to: 540.250.2369
TIP! Fill out your forms electronically in Adobe Reader or other PDF software, then save and email the finished form to us!
To easily fill out a form on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Share icon in Safari and then choose Copy to Acrobat. (Get Acrobat free from the App Store or from Google Play)
Arrivals and DeparturesArrivals: Plan to arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 8am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact Gillian Baird, 540.250.2369 , email@example.com. Early arrivals incur a per night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Departures: June Week 1– If you are attending only week 1, please depart by Sunday 7pm, or be sure to let the office know you will stay over Sunday night and vacate by 8am Monday (NO FEE applies). For all other shows, if pre-arranged with the show office you may stay over Sunday night for a $35 additional charge per horse stall and you must vacate by 8am Monday morning. If your stalls are stripped by 8am Monday, NO FEE applies. On Sunday night there will be a 10pm stabling ‘lights out’. Sunday night RV stays incur a $40 ‘per night’ RV fee.