4-Day USEF Hunter Jumper Horse Show
- $2,000 Cascade Mini Prix 1.15M
- $1,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby 3’
- Presented by Brick Road Farms
- $750 Capt. Morgan PRO-AM Challenge .90M
- Presented by Encanto Valley Farm
- Cascade Children’s/Adult Jumper Team Challenge
- Teams of 3; run in Nation’s Cup style
- Oh Dear, I Need a Beer Pro Challenge
- Presented by Roslyn Brewery
- Need For Speed Open Jumper 1.20M
- Presented by Voltaire Design
- Cascade Canine Jumpers
- Presented by Evolution Equestrian
- Free VIP Hospitality and Visitor Parites
Cascade Circuit Cup Eligible
All competition accrues points toward our Cascade Circuit Cup season championship awards presented in September at the finish of the Cascade Finals.
Requirements For Entry
- Entrants in rated competition must have valid, active USEF and USHJA memberships or pay a show pass fee. (Outreach-only exhibitors exempted.)
- Completion of USEF Safe Sport Training is required for adults (18 years and older) when participating in USEF rated activities. (Outreach only exhibitors exempted.) See the FAQ for more details.
- Microchipping: All horses competing in USEF-licensed and/or USHJA sanctioned competitions must be microchipped to compete. Exception: USHJA Outreach classes, USEF Opportunity classes, leadline, and walk-trot do not have to be microchipped. See the FAQ for more information about the microchipping requirement.
- All attendees (exhibitors, trainers, officials, staff, family members, etc.) must complete and sign required release forms prior to being admitted to the competition grounds.
EntriesOnce entries have opened, use these convenient options:
- Enter online via:
- Mail to: Show Secretary, Cascade Horse Shows, 311 Avenue C, Snohomish, WA 98290
- Email to: email@example.com
Stall, RV Site and Other Requests
- Requests can be made conveniently online from our Competitor Resources page
TIP! Fill out your forms electronically in Adobe Reader or other PDF software, then save and email the finished form to us!
To easily fill out a form on your iPhone or iPad, tap the Share icon in Safari and then choose Copy to Acrobat. (Get Acrobat free from the App Store or from Google Play)
Arrivals and Departures
Arrivals: You may arrive as early as two days prior to the start of competition. (For example, if competition begins Wednesday with a Tuesday warm-up day, you can move in on Monday starting at 8am.) You may arrive later if you like. For approval to arrive earlier than two days prior, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Early arrivals incur a per night fee for stalls and for RV spaces, as applies.
Departures: Please depart by Sunday 7 pm. For June shows: If attending both shows in June, the Sunday following week 1 is included at no additional charge. For all other shows and single-show stays: If pre-arranged with the show office, you may stay over Sunday night for a $35 additional charge per horse stall, and you must vacate by 8 am Monday morning. On Sunday night there will be a 10 pm stabling ‘lights out’. Sunday night RV stays incur a $40 ‘per night’ RV fee.