“There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about.”
– Margaret J. Wheatley
This has never been more evident than with our community of devoted sponsors, donors and patrons who contribute so much to support your showing experience. They care about the same things you care about, which is why they do what they do to help make our shows special.
You care about having a horse-friendly venue where horses leave feeling as good as when they arrived. We are fortunate to partner with the Washington State Horse Park–a venue with abundant natural “horse-friendly” features. However, it still takes annual investment in arena footing and surrounding amenities to make the improvements that keep our horses feeling their best. You make this possible through your attendance, matched by:
- The generous donation of the Hallman-Luhn Family of Equidae Farm, combined with a corporate match from Microsoft and the individual support of many of our exhibitors, which has funded the matting of all the permanent stalls at the Horse Park.
- The multi-year sponsorships of Farpoint Farm, Legacy Hunters & Jumpers, Sundance Equestrian combined with the Cascade Partnership’s ongoing reinvestment in the Horse Park, which has helped to fund annual re-grading of the footing in every arena, plus helped to purchase the equipment that maintains it.
When you win, you care about feeling like a winner at every level: taking that victory gallop, joining the awards presentations, and receiving quality prizes. We know you have as much reason to celebrate in winning a round at 18″ as at 1.30m. Thanks to the sponsorship of these fine businesses and the stellar people who run them, we are able to offer you more prize money, more prizes, and more recognition at all levels:
- Brick Road Farms, Whittier Trust, Pacesetter Properties, Horseware Ireland, Voltaire Design, Ariat International, Magnolia Ridge Training Center, Burkwood Farms, Absolute Horse, Tiffany and Equestrians, Deep Creek Farm, Dianna Connelly Insurance Services, Novella Farms, Sharkey Farm, Kerrits Equestrian, Signature West Farms, Kaidyn Griggs, Randi Kibbie US Bank Mortgage, TNT Farrier Services, Meyer Selles, HeliteEquestrian, EquiFUSE, Bemer Equine, Olson’s Tack Shop, Meridian Peaks Farm, The Grange, Sterling Essentials
You care about showing in an inclusive environment where you and your whole family feel appreciated and welcomed. One way we bring that to you is through our complimentary happy hours and hospitality events. These are delivered to you through the generous sponsorship of:
- Geneva Financial/Ansara Patterson, Engel & Volkers/Chantel Nelson, Logan’s Restaurant, Absolute Hunter Jumpers, Evolution Equestrian, Old Mill Country Store, Coastal Construction, Red House Electric and the Woodbrook Hunt Club
You care about having fun and distinctive classes that uniquely challenge your riding and horsemanship: You help us create these through your attendance, matched by the sponsorships of:
- Beluxari Eq, Fuerza Equestrian, Absolute Hunters Jumpers, Starfire Farm, Quiet Rein Farm who have helped bring our many unique Spotlight classes to you this season, including: The Luxury DerbyCross™, our Rosé All Day Amateur Classic, Karaoke Night, the Jumpernite Rider Relay, the Fuerza Pro-Am Challenge, and our No Joke, Hold My Coke bouncy horse competition.
You care about creating opportunities for those “just starting out”, be it horse or rider. And thanks to sponsorship of IOS Ranch, we are able to offer you our Young Horses / OTTB Thoroughbreds Show Free program. And with the support of SeaMountain Insurance and Chubb, we are able to offer the Shannon Hendrickson Memorial Grants.
Whether through our community’s charitable donations to the Horse Park, our sponsors’ generous support, or your continued attendance at each of our shows, we are in this venture together to achieve what we collectively care about most: having great showing opportunities in Washington State.
And for that we are truly thankful.